We offer a fast and convenient delivery service to suit our customers needs. Local customers can choose to have your order delivered, or take advantage of our unique Ship To Store service where your order is sent to your local store for collection.
At Yomarine.com our priority is to ensure that you are highly satisfied with your purchase. In the unlikely event that you are not, please feel free to return your goods within 30 days of the purchase date for a full exchange or refund. Returns can be made at any Yomarine.com (not just the one you purchased at), including purchases made online. Or you can return your purchase by post.
Refunds will be processed using the same method of payment used for the original purchase. Credit & debit card refunds must be made to the card used for the original purchase, cheque payments will be refunded in cash but due to banking restrictions can only be refunded at least 14 days after the original purchase date. Due to the high incidence of fraud we regret that we are unable to offer any refund without a valid receipt.
At the checkout your delivery address will be checked against a list of postcodes we deliver to, if your postcode falls within our serviced areas you will receive FREE delivery. Some large items cannot be delivered to these postcodes please call us to confirm.
How we Deliver
The delivery of products purchased by you will be as follows:
– Small items (max 4 feet in length): Delivered to you using Postal Service, DHL, UPS, TNT, FedEx, Etc.
– Large/Weight items (over 4 feet in length): Delivered to you through Sea Freight using Freight Forwarder.
Your order will take between 3 and 7 business days. Deliveries will be made between Monday to Friday during business hours. If your order exceeds 10 working days the company shipping agent will contact you.
Track your delivery
You can track your order by creating a personal account and visit our website. You will be able to login and check your order status as often as you like. You can contact our Customer Service Team for any order enquiries.
Change of delivery details
You can contact our Customer Service Team if we have already processed your order and you plan to change your delivery address.
What happens if you are not home to accept delivery?
If we find your home is unattended then smaller products delivered through Shipping agent will be re-directed to the nearest Agent Office and a collection notice will be left in your letterbox or under your front door. Large orders will be delivered via a courier and if your home is unattended a notice will be left in your letterbox or under your door advising our Customer Service contact details. You can contact our Customer Service Team to make another delivery time.
Stock availability representations (graphical or text) on this website are accurate as of our last known stock level at our warehouse or with the manufacturer and is subject to change without notice.
Faulty, Damaged or Defective Product & Product Return
1. A product is considered faulty if it does not work when first taken from its packaging or if it shows signs of failure within 14 days of delivery.
2. If you receive a damaged or faulty product, we will arrange for it to be repaired or replaced for you. A refund is only available if the product is no longer available.
3. Products damaged in transit must be reported to us within 48 hours of receipt of the product.
4. If you receive a product that you think is defective, you are to immediately contact our Customer Service Team who may provisionally determine whether the product is defective. You have 14 days from the date of delivery to report a defective product.
5. Where a product is provisionally determined to be defective we will arrange to replace the product.
6. Where we have provisionally determined your product is defective, return shipping may be arranged at our expense.
7. If the product is deemed by customer service/supplier NOT to be defective, we may, in our absolute discretion, refuse to replace the product or offer a refund.
8. We reserve the right to test any returned defective product. If the condition of the product was misrepresented to us by the customer, we may impose a USD35.00 handling and administration fee.
9. Products must be returned whenever we agree to replace the product or provide you with a refund.
10. Where you received a faulty, damaged or defective product by shipping courier, customer service will e-mail a PDF docket containing a RAN (Return Authorisation Number) which you must affix to the Product. You must then leave the product at any shipping courier Office using the Reply Paid postage details printed in the PDF docket supplied by our Customer Service Team.
11. Where you have received a faulty, damaged or defective product by our courier service, we may make arrangements with you to collect the product And Please ensure that all original items including packaging are returned.
12. It is your responsibility to ensure the goods are adequately packaged to ensure that they are not damaged during return delivery to our warehouse.